I aim to use recycled or reused packaging where possible.
- Glassware -
Glassware will be packaged in cardboard boxes, with appropriate interior padding.
- Fine Bone China -
All fine bone china will be individually wrapped in cotton or linen-cotton remnants. They will be posted in cardboard boxes.
• Coasters in sets of 2 or more will be presented in a reused cigar box.
• Individual coasters and the majority of the plates will be boxed in recycled cardboard boxes. There will be a few plate sets presented in reused cigar boxes.
- Prints -
• Unmounted prints will be posted in a cardboard poster tube or envelope.
• Framed prints will be posted in a cardboard box/wrapper.
I will use the same packaging I receive your print in from the printers to post it on to you. Any new packaging I purchase will be made from recycled cardboard.
- Packaging Suppliers -
• Stickers: noissue. These are FSC certified, printed with soy-based inks on acid-free paper.
• Cotton and linen-cotton remnants: Ada & Ina, a Kent-based company whose remnants are offcuts from curtain making and the ends of fabric rolls.
• Cigar boxes: I got lucky on eBay! However, I would love to continue to use cigar boxes so if you know someone who might be able to help out, get in touch!